Is there a mama smurf?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

If there was a mama smurf where is she????

           My mind pondering once again with many thoughts, but one that stood out was my thought about the smurfs. I was watching this cartton recently and realized there is a papa smurf.,a smurfette, and the rest were smurfs. Then I wondered how did all these smurfs come into the picture? Only a few ways this could have worked out. 1. Mama smurf was tired of having all thoose smurfs and having to take care of them 2. papa smurf and smurfette made the smurfs or 3. they all just poofed out of no where. Since I highly doubt they poofed out of no where and papa smurf obvisouly didn't mate with smurfette then that leaves only one of my ideas to seem true.Thus there was a mama smurf who ran away, because i mean come on people have trouble taking care of one or two kids imagine mama smurf taking care of all thoose smurfs I would be surpirsed if she was still sane! I couldn'timagine having to cook or clean for all thoose kids i'm sure that was alot of stress to take on. Thus bringing me to yet another thought. Did papa smurf and mama smurf have to ability to choose the gender of their child and decide to have smurfette that way she could be the new " mama smurf"? We will never no so for now i rest as I leave you with that thought until next time ttfn ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment